

We're finally close to back on track with Amelia's sleep schedule. She had a nice morning at Sherry & Bob's and Grandpa put her down for a nap. She was ready for bed but it took a while to go to sleep- she was just in there singing and talking. But grandpa was finally able to cuddle her down. Gma took over and hung out with Ame when she woke up. It was a short nap, about 90 mins, but the girl was in good form this afternoon anyway. P & A were on there way out for a walk in the buggy when I got home so they went out & I made dinner (excellent tofu stir fry - I'm on my mark lately!). We (Pauline, Marshall, Ame, me) went for a walk after dinner, Ame ran at least half the way. Bath and Bed. A regular day. I read a really good article in the New Yorker about Biden. Now I'm off to bed!
(In case you hadn't figured it out, these posts just recently are mostly turning out to be open letters to Amy while she's in Japan working & then sightseeing some. I'm glad you're here reading them(!), but I'm sorry if they're coming across as mundane. I remember really missing the regular day to day stuff when I was traveling earlier this year, and that's pretty much all we're doing over here anyway. It's also a way for me to unwind my day since I can't do it much with Amy on the phone: Skype is awesome, she can call my phone from her computer for 2 cents a minute, but she's also 16 hours ahead (think 8 back plus a day). So the only time we're both up when she's in front of her laptop is first thing in the morning for her, about 3 in the afternoon for me, and she's mostly got to hustle up and get to work. So here I am telling her, and all you about my day. Hope it doesn't come across as too narcissistic ;-)
)
No comments:
Post a Comment