We went up to Markleeville over Memorial Day weekend to hang out with folks and spend some time outdoors. There's some pictures at flickr
Amelia is running and talking a lot. She can answer lots of yes or no questions, which helps us figure out what she wants or needs. We play lots of little games like when we're out for a walk and pass a planter, we'll pick out the different color flowers. "Where's the yellow flower?" I say. She points it out. "Great! Where's the purple flower?". This can go on for a long time.
She's also starting to get more willful, and sometimes crabby. She's cutting her I-teeth right now, and I'm sure that adds to the attitude. It's scary tho, starting to get a sense of what the terrible two's may be like.
But at the same time she's also a beautiful and loving girl. We've been getting hugs and kisses from her lately (the kiss is a pretty new thing), and it's so sweet. She'll often give a quick wet kiss as she runs out the door in the morning to go Sherry & Bob's, who run an in-home day care across the street (I think she likes it better there than here!).
n
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment