Thursday, May 17, 2007

Amelia is growing bigger and learning more skills so fast! She cut her first tooth, Amy noticed it last night. She's also going to be crawling any day now. Here's a video of her effort.

And some pictures:

Hanging out with Grandpa Paul



Outdoors in the shade of the big rose bush is the best!



I'm very sleepy in my new warm hat that mamma made

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww chubby cheeks! It looks like Amelia wants to skip the whole crawling thing and go straight to walking. I cannot wait to see her, and you guys too!

Anonymous said...

That is really impressive. Thank you soooo much for sharing this. So hopefully you will get to use the camera more. AND maybe you would visit your mom and take movies ant her place AND I could see her (and the rest of you all as well) Sounds great huh. I'd love to see her again.