Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Good Times



When Amelia was born, I created a new file in my photo program called "Amelia." This was a little silly, as we haven't taken any photos since her birth that AREN'T of her. Practially none, anyway!
Here are some of the best new ones for you to enjoy This one on the left shows The Girl in the morning. Yes, she is a budding bed hog.


In the last month, Amelia has learned to roll over from her tummy to her back. Since then she's been 'traveling' when I'm not looking. We took this photo after we were gone from the room for maybe 3 minutes. Nate came back in and saw the blanket and no baby and freaked out! We're keeping a closer eye on her now. Interestingly, she seems to practice her new skills when no one is looking. Maybe she can't concentrate under the pressure of being watched and adored.

These next pictures show Amelia "flying" with Daddy.



Are we having fun? You decide...


This blog's title really describes how things are going! I'm having so much fun and I feel we are all working well as a family, supporting each other.
Amelia had her 4 month checkup yesterday and she's nearly 15 pounds! She's in the 75th percentile for weight, the 90th for height and, as Nate says, in the 100th percentile for cuteness!
Until next time...
Love from Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Amelia is 150% for cuteness.

Thank you for the new pics.

She is brave and brilliant.

What a beautiful blanket!!!!