Well we're in the midst of our first digestive learning experience. Amelia's role in that is learning to cope with stuff she's not used to (which, incidentally, is pretty much everything). Our role is learning that when Amy eats Thai food, Amelia gets stuff she's not used to. Amy picked a non-spicy dish because we figured the spicy oils wouldn't taste good in milk, but something else got through. Maybe it wasn't the Thai food at all, maybe just a stomach bug, who knows. Anyway, the pooper is not a happy place these days, just so you know.
Aaand, that's today's story. Here's some pictures for your eyeballs:

My daughter is tougher than your daughter. The hoodlum hat is from Adina, who encourages girls to appear pretty and gentle while studying nuclear tactics and be plotting faux terrorist attacks as part of their coursework. A good example for any up and coming hoodlum.

Some days bathtime is happy time. Today it was not.

I've been a pain in the butt lately (see bath picture), but at least I'm still cute.
2 comments:
She gets cuter every day.
I had to avoid just about everything I liked for 31/2 months because it mad my baby scream. It's a very short time in the long run but it seems rough at the time.
She gets cuter every day.
I had to avoid just about everything I liked for 31/2 months because it mad my baby scream. It's a very short time in the long run but it seems rough at the time.
Post a Comment